Monday, April 25, 2011

T-Shirts

While I was in Santa Maria visiting my family my odlest niece came up with idea of making t-shirts using puffy paint. I guess she had done it before with friends but I had no idea what it was. So we headed over to Michael's for the paint and to Target for the shirts and it turned out to be a really fun time. We each added our own touches and personalities but we all had the same concept. After they were dry (two days later) we did a fun little photoshoot outside! :)







On the front each of the girls wrote Best Niece Forever and I wrote Best Aunt Forever. We added our names and the date and hearts all over!





(Mckenzie)


(Grace)



(Kayla)



On the backs we all wrote our last names with more hearts and more names and lots of glitter and glow in the dark paint.








It was such a fun idea and a fun project. It got a little messy at times but nothing we couldn't handle (even with the dog running right over a shirt). These girls are amazing and so sweet and I love having this fun memory with them! :)


No comments: