Sunday, April 17, 2011

Glorious Sunday!

Today was beautiful!


The snow is finally melting and the sun is shining so bright and it is actually warm(maybe even hot at times)outside! John and I decided to have hamburgers for lunch and while he was outside barbequing them I noticed how nice it was and decided to set lunch up outside for a nice little picnic!

We had some refreshing lemon water to go with out mac salad, beans and burgers! It was all so delicious!

***********


After lunch John wanted to play some video games so I went outside to enjoy some more sun. I layed out a little and read from my awesome kindle (which really is readable in sunlight!).

It was seriously a great, relaxing and fun Sunday afternoon! I loved it!

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

sounds amazing. glad you enjoyed it. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com