Wednesday, April 6, 2011

always learning

The last few days I really feel like the Lord is teaching me how to have a softer heart. Towards my husband, my family and my friends. Even towards people I may not always like.



Its so easy for me to put up a wall the minute I feel hurt or angry. I usually just say forget it and move on. God is really teaching me how not good that can be.


I don't want to be a hard hearted person. I want people to feel like they can talk to me, trust me and enjoy being around me. My heart can get so hard sometimes and it effects not only me but everyone around me.


I'm learning, always learning and I believe the only way to be "fixed" is through the Lord. I love when God stretches me and I love growing more in Him!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This is so true "the only way we can be "fixed" is through the Lord" Love that! You have a really cute blog, loved reading the engagement story:)

A.Tilley.Girl said...

Awe, Thank you! :) Definitely one of my favorite stories!

I enjoy your blog too!