Today I am so thankful for my two best friends!
Life brought us together almost 5 years ago and I couldn't be more happier that it did! We have been through boyfriends together, fiances, heartbreak and wedding bliss. These two girls get me and I am blessed to have them in my life!
Life can be really hard when you feel alone and I have had many moments where I felt alone and all I had to do was call one these girls and my spirits would be lifted.
(August 2009)
They are so loving and accepting. They have such amazing hearts. I not only cherish these girls but I look up to these two. They challenge me and teach me. They encourage me and uplift me. They aren't afraid to tell me like it is. :) Even if I don't always like it. haha
(December 2010)
I know they will forever be in my life and I am so grateful!

No comments:
Post a Comment