Thursday, April 28, 2011

*Staff Retreat*

Every year Hume Lake takes all their full time staff and spouses on a Staff Retreat. We have been to Pismo, San Luis Obispo and even Disneyland (that was before I was working there). Its a really awesome thing that they do to show their appreciation for us and the work that we do. Its 3 days, all paid for, and meetings every morning and evening. I love staff retreat and I feel so blessed to work for a place that pampers their staff like they do at Hume!


The first night there we had a nice dinner. Everyone got semi dressed up and enjoyed sitting with people you might not always sit with. I enjoyed it a lot.





Every year it is tradition to go bowling the first night. My in-laws have been doing it for years and it is always such a great time. This year had a really good outcome too!




The second day is completely free for us to do whatever we want. We could go shopping, swimming, out to lunch, anything. We chose to go shopping and on this shopping trip I decided to get my cartilage re-pierced! I had it done when I was 17 but it never healed correctly so I eventually took it out. I finally decided to do it again, and hope it heals well this time! :)







(My husband is the sweetest man ever!)



The second day we had dinner with these guys. I love my little posse! :) I feel like the mama of a wolf pack or something! haha



We were so excited to be able to have lunch with Weston before we left. Turned out he only lives about 15 minutes away.



To end the trip I got to enjoy lunch again with my boys. It was fun and we laughed a lot. That's what usually happens when we are all together. :)




Staff Retreat was a fun trip overall. It goes by too fast. But my next post will be all about my visit with my family, which was A-MAZING!

No comments: