Alright, here is my post about the Royal Wedding...
I have not watched it yet, but I do have it waiting for me at home recorded. :) I did however go online and look up all the pictures and videos about it.
Personally, I love it. I love that she wasn't from any royal family, I love that everyone is so excited for it and I definitely just love the fact that its a wedding.
Here is something I DO NOT love...
Everyone online (facebook) ranting and raving about how much they hate it. First of all, if you hate it that much then why are you talking about it? Second of all, why cant you let people just enjoy this for one day?
Everyone is saying how much they hate that the news is making such a big deal about it. They say there are so many other things going on to talk about (i.e. Tornadoes and world hunger). Well, I would actually like to hear about something happy for once instead of always hearing about someone getting murdered or this child missing. Yes, those are tragic things and yes they are very important and need attention, but why cant the world celebrate (TOGETHER) over something that will always be in History?
So for anyone out there that hates the Royal Wedding...get over it, its just ONE day!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO TRUE!! Thank you for putting all my thoughts into words:)
Post a Comment