Friday, March 4, 2011

One of my favorite...

Months!

Its March and that means that in just a few days John and I get to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary! :)

When it was time to celebrate our 1st Anniversary we went all out...long trip, away, alone, spending lots of money, all of it! The last two years have been a little different. Our 2nd Anniversary was spent at a nice hotel in Fresno going to dinner and hanging out. We were lazy and relaxed and just had a good weekend away. This Anniversary will be somewhat the same as we are leaving tonight to head to Fresno to stay at a nice hotel and go out to dinner and a movie and although this is similar to last year I am still just as excited. How can I complain about a night away with my husband? Its not possible.

But we are adding a little something different this year...we are also going to see Stryper in concert on the 9th! I can honestly say Ive never heard more than maybe two songs of theirs and I'm not even sure I heard them all the way through. But John's parents bought us tickets to join them and I'm excited. Again, time away with not only my husband but with the amazing people that gave me that man! Complaining? Heck no!

I'm sure Ill be taking lots of pictures during this week, so Ill be posting all about them at some point.



Yay for marriage and anniversary's!

No comments: