Monday, March 28, 2011

Chloe Suzanne!

Happy 8th Birthday Chloe Girl!

My niece turned 8 today! I cant believe how fast time flies! I remember waiting in the delivery room for hours for her to get here and I remember hearing her cry just next door when she was a sweet little newborn. I remember getting her dressed in cute outfits and taking her swimming when we lived on the island. She always loved taking pictures with me! I think my favorite memory is when we first moved to Tennessee and Ashley was still living in STX. I got to have so much time with Chloe. We shared a room, where there was nothing but an air matress and we made lots forts with our blankets. We had a lot of fun! I'm sad I don't live close to her anymore and I wish I was able to be at her birthday parties. But I know she knows I love her!


:)

No comments: