I was just sitting here next to my wonderful husband thinking about how much I love him and it made me want to post something about it. So i decided to post some of my favorite pictures of US! and really, its just some. If I posted all my favorites this would be the longest post ever!!! haha
So here are John and I at one of my best friends wedding about a year and a half ago. Kiss kiss baby! :)
This was our first trip to magic mountain in 2007! It was sooo much fun...as you can tell. This was us at the end of the day! :)
This picture makes me laugh! John decided to do a no shaving till turkey bowl thing and he got nasty!!! :) he truely lived the mountain man look! :) But no matter what I still think hes sexy!
Us at our first baseball game together! And of course John is doing his goofy smile! HAHA. Just one of the many things I love about him! :)
We had a patterson family photo shoot at hume this past fall and this is us waiting for our turn to take pictures! I love when he acts like a dork with me!
Us again at magic mountain. Only this one is in 2008! We seriously love this place! This picture isnt the best of me (being in the hot weather all day!) but I love the way Im wrapped in his arms! :)
hahaha. This was such a good day! It was a relaxed day at morro bay with my family! I loved it!! :)
So there it is. I have a WONDERFUL man and Im proud to be called his wife! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment