Ive been so blessed with such a wonderful man in my life! God is so good! I used to think I was never good enough and right before John came into the picture I swore off guys! Its funny how God works! When John showed up in my life I knew right away that he was never gonna leave my life. It was a feeling id never had! I was always so concerned with loosing a guy that I drove myself crazy half the time! Everything John did was the complete opposite from any other guy! He was and still is truely my Prince charming! I am so in love with this man and I am so happy to call him mine!!! :) He never lets me down. He always makes me first and I have never felt so safe! I cant wait to go through all the next 2 years times 100!!! I get to spend my entire life with John Fulton Tilley!!!
I AM SO LUCKY!!!!!! :)
2 comments:
This is so lovely! You are great!
Thank you! So are you! :)
Post a Comment