Growing up I never really payed attention to sports. The only sports I watched was the one I was playing, which was volleyball. So here I am married to a man who watches almost nothing BUT sports. And through him Ive learned so much! And believe it or not, I like sports! I just never really gave them a chance. Plus its nice to have John to tell me whats going on as things are happening. But as time goes on and the more we watch sports, I can watch a game and not ask a question! Im kinda proud of myself!! So after all that, tonight we are watching motocross. The 2009 season has officially started and we have Chris over right now watching it with us too. I think thats another thing I like about sports, its kinda like a family affair! :)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment