Walt, Tammi, John and myself went down to Fresno on Friday to watch the PBR. Tammi loves this sport alot and John and I enjoy watching it every now and then. So a few months ago we jumped aboard the train to go! :) It was a really fun night just hanging out and people watching! Man o man, were there some pretty interesting people!! I loved it! We didnt get home till 1 in the morning and John and I both had to work the next morning, so we were pretty tired all day (which is why he fell alseep on the couch at about 8 this evening...and is still sleeping!). I love my husband!!! :) But before I get off track, the point is.....we had a great night with family and here are a few pictures!!! :)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
PBR!
Professional Bull Riding.....PBR!!!!
Walt, Tammi, John and myself went down to Fresno on Friday to watch the PBR. Tammi loves this sport alot and John and I enjoy watching it every now and then. So a few months ago we jumped aboard the train to go! :) It was a really fun night just hanging out and people watching! Man o man, were there some pretty interesting people!! I loved it! We didnt get home till 1 in the morning and John and I both had to work the next morning, so we were pretty tired all day (which is why he fell alseep on the couch at about 8 this evening...and is still sleeping!). I love my husband!!! :) But before I get off track, the point is.....we had a great night with family and here are a few pictures!!! :)
Mom and I before everything started! Mom's face cracks me up!
Walt, Tammi, John and myself went down to Fresno on Friday to watch the PBR. Tammi loves this sport alot and John and I enjoy watching it every now and then. So a few months ago we jumped aboard the train to go! :) It was a really fun night just hanging out and people watching! Man o man, were there some pretty interesting people!! I loved it! We didnt get home till 1 in the morning and John and I both had to work the next morning, so we were pretty tired all day (which is why he fell alseep on the couch at about 8 this evening...and is still sleeping!). I love my husband!!! :) But before I get off track, the point is.....we had a great night with family and here are a few pictures!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I love PBR:-)
Post a Comment