Ive got some pretty amazing friends and I just wanted to share about them! Of course this isnt all my friends...just ones ive got pictures of! haha :) I love them all so much!

Above is Ashley and Shayna! Both these girls dont live at hume anymore and it saddens my heart alot! This night was the night of my bachlorette party! :) They are so fun and sweet girls and I miss them alot!! <3

Oh us. These 2 are Erin(nani) and Danae(nae). my best friends. We always have a good time and it all started one summer 3 years ago! I love them so much and im so blessed to have them in my life! :)

Nae! oh nae! Shes getting married this summer! I cant tell you how much I love this girl! She makes me smile and shes great at uplifting people! Shes always there for me no matter what!

Nani! We gave eachother this nickname 3 years ago and it stuck. Im pretty sure I call her nani more than her actual name! haha. I wish we lived closer together! I miss this girl so much! I know shes gonna be in my life forever and that warms my heart!

Crystal!!! as you can see we have a good time! :) Shes a great girl and a wonderful friend! Shes got my back no matter what! And vis versa! Id do anything for her!!

Valerie and Samm. I miss you two! These 2 worked for me the summer of 07. But we immediatly became friends rather than co-workers! Im so blessed to know them

Susee dear! we became friends because of a boy! and now we both dont really talk to that boy!! haha. I could talk to this girl about anything! Shes pretty much amazing!!

Erin is such a great girl! Im sad she moved because I know if she didnt we would have gotten alot closer! But either way, I love her and I enjoyed hanging out with her! and riding rides!! haha :)
haha. Nicole and Ariel are wonderful! Ive never done any kind of dressing up except for with these girls!! It was so fun! I love talking to them and seeing them around camp! they make me happy!!! :)
Im blessed with such amazing friends! And Ive got so many more that i didnt talk about! I love them too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment