So, Ive got 11...yes 11 neices! and so I wanted to show everyone my wonderfuls.....
Lets start with the Tilley side....

This is Jade! She's 2 and very fun and such a silly little girl!!!

her little sister is Meranda! Adorable little 4 month old!!! I love to hold her!!
...and the Patterson side....

Our oldest Mckenzie. Shes 13 and should be 8! haha. Its crazy to think she is growing up! But she is growing into a beautful young lady!

Sweet little Grace! Shes 10 and our shy one. But she's a sweetheart!

Kayla. 6 years old. spunky, wild, crazy and fun!

Chloe girl. Shes so fun and crazy! Shes a big helper to everyones shes with.

Rachel. 3 years old. Shes so cute and shy and cuddly!

Selah! 2 years old! She has the best curly blonde hair! Shes adorable!

Faith! 1 years old. shes a little mommys girl and its so sweet! Shes growing into a fun little girl!

Josilyn! 1 years old. She has the biggest smile and shes always happy!

Elliana! our newest little one! I havent gotten to meet her yet, but shes sooooo stickin cute! :)
My nieces are pretty much the best ever! I love them so much!!! :) I wish I could cuddle and spoil each one of them everyday! God is so good to bless our family with so many beautiful girls!
3 comments:
Wow love this blog. I will put some new pics up soon.
Wow so many girls! Watch you and John will have the first boy for both sides of the family and no one will know what to do with him:-)
Thats excatly what I keep saying! We are gonna get nothing but boys! haha. Id be ok with that though. I just pray for one girl at least! :)
Post a Comment