Monday, November 21, 2011

24 Week Update

We have made it to 24 Weeks!




Baby Size: Just over a pound and almost a foot long. (according to babycenter.com)






Maternity Clothes: Oh yea. I can wear a couple of my pre-pregnancy shirts and one pair of pre-pregnancy pants, but a couple weeks ago I had to get my first set of maternity clothes. Its ok though, they are super cute! :)






Stretch Marks: Not yet! Keeping up on my lotion!






Sleep: Still getting decent sleep, some nights are tougher than others, but its ok.






Total Weight Gain: Around 15 pounds, I think. I haven't checked lately.






Best Moment of the Week: Finding out our crib shipped and should be here by Friday!






Movement: Yes! Little one loves to move around!






Food cravings: Nothing really. I still just love food. :)






Belly Button in or out: Its out. Totally seen through clothes now!






Gender: Don't know yet...16 weeks until we find out!






What I miss: Being able to move a little more freely.






What I'm looking forward to: Getting our crib and getting deep into decorating!






Milestones: Buying the crib.






Emotions: Overall Good, sometimes all over the place but still happy and excited!

No comments: