Thursday, November 3, 2011

I love being pregnant!

I always knew I wanted to have kids and become a mommy. But before I got pregnant I honestly wondered sometimes if I would even enjoy being pregnant. Now being 21 weeks pregnant I can say that I 100% fully enjoy pregnancy. Sure, its gonna get tougher, things will get harder and not be so easy to do, sleep might go away out of uncomfortableness, but the reason for all that is so worth it and so rewarding. As much as love being pregnant I cannot wait until March, I cant wait to hear John say "Its A ____!", I cant wait to hold this sweet little one and kiss its sweet little cheeks and do anything and everything I can to make its life wonderful.


I feel extremely blessed with how easy this pregnancy has been so far(knock on wood). I never had any morning sickness and if I got a little nausea it would go away after I had a little snack. I haven't had any scares or cramping or anything out of the normal happen. Ive been growing and gaining right on track and Ive been able to feel my baby's movements since 16 weeks. Ill probably miss being pregnant when its all said and done, but boy oh boy I cant wait to hold my son or daughter. I'm amazed every time I think about this baby, this life growing inside me and my GOD who formed this little one perfectly.

2 comments:

Jannett said...

I know I sure do miss being pregnant. I love to be pregnant and I do not get ugly. I always hear I look so cute and now you do! So I am still betting blond hair blue eyes. I want to be something to your baby so get it together lol. I desperately want to hold your baby but we are pratically a world away. I am off to cry now. I miss you :-( wish I was there with you with all of this. To feel the kicks, to see you grow...

Jannett
BFFUDDUP

Anonymous said...

I know this is random but I have a father named Richard Tilley who I still haven't met yet, Ive talked to him on the phone and he said I have a sister named Alexadria, so I did some research and all I can find is you. I know this is odd but if this is the correct Alexadria, could you please email me @ richard_tilley23@yahoo.com My name is also Richard Tilley....I hope I have found the right person, if not, I apologize...