Saturday, November 12, 2011

As of late.

Earlier this week I received the cutest blocks in the mail. I ordered them the week before and I love them so much! Since we don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl I decided to buy the blocks to spell out our last name. They are the prefect colors too!



Above is a glimpse into baby tilley's room.


The other day we finally took out our guest bed and cleared out the room for the baby. Ive got some furniture in there but not in the places I want them, so I'm excited to get in there and get things placed and start really getting my hands on the room and start decorating. We should be buying a crib soon too! Once we have that we will have all the big furniture done and then its all fun little decorative stuff to buy!


Ive passed my 22 weeks, Ill be 23 weeks in 2 days. I'm feeling great and not too big yet. I did have my first stranger ask me how far along I was. That was kinda cool. Then on the same day the lady at the grocery store asked me a bunch of questions about the baby. It feels nice to finally look as pregnant as I feel! :)


Tomorrow we are going to take pictures for our Christmas card! I'm so excited. Hopefully the weather will be nice and sunny and we will be able to get the perfect picture!


No comments: