Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Dinner

Last night we had our Hume Lake Christmas Dinner down the hill. We all got to dress up and get treated to a nice dinner. John and I had such a good time and I loved being able to be fancy with my baby bump! ( I had the best sparkle heels! LOVED them!)


I have a seriously good looking husband!


Cant wait to open my "present" in march!


Love having them close by and able to share these moments with them!


All the Hume Pregnant Ladies. Allyson is due in January with a baby girl, I am due in March and keeping it a surprise, Jenine is due in March (a week after me) with a baby boy and Michal is due in April and is also keeping it a surprise! So glad to have a great group of women to go through this with!


After dinner we got all bundled up with our Starbucks and walked down Christmas Tree Lane with a group of friends. It was so fun and beautiful to see all the lights!


I love the community I live in.

No comments: