Monday, December 19, 2011

Welcome Third Trimester!

(28 weeks!)


Baby's size? Baby weighs around two and a quarter pounds and is around 14.8 inches, according to babycenter.com

Maternity clothes: Oh yes. I can still wear some pre-pregnancy shirts but as of lately I can only wear maternity pants.

Stretch marks: Nope. Tons of lathering of the lotion.


Sleep: Not too much of a problem. I find myself staying pretty comfy throughout the night.

Total weight gain: about 20 pounds. Not doing too bad.


Best moment this week: reaching the 3rd trimester! I cant believe we are right around the corner from meeting our little one!

Food cravings: No real cravings. I love food, but have been getting heartburn more, even though I'm eating the same things.

Belly Button in or out: All out!


Gender: Unknown, only 12 weeks left until we find out!

What I miss: The ability to move freely. Getting up and down is not so easy now a days.


What I'm looking forward to: My parents coming tomorrow and finally being able to see my belly and feel the baby move!

Milestones: Getting to the 3rd trimester!

Emotions: Up and down but overall ok. haha

No comments: