Things are going really well. I hit 31 weeks today! (picture below) Yesterday was spent working on some baby bedding. My wonderful mother-in-law is making all the crib bedding as well as some other things for the room, so yesterday she came over and got the bumper all done. I'm in love with it! I love the pattern and the colors and the way everything goes together and pops! I cant wait to see everything done! We plan on working on more this weekend as well!
My energy has gone down alot the last couple weeks but other than that I don't feel too fat yet! haha. I'm still really enjoying being pregnant and the baby's little big kicks never get old! Ive got an active little one in my belly! Its so great. I love having little moments with it. Im wearing mostly maternity clothes, besides some large shirts I had before. They are just so much more comfortable than trying to fit in normal clothes. Theres just no need. I'm trying to get better at my eating. so far I haven't really worried too much about it, but as I'm getting closer to the end and as the weight comes on a little more these last weeks, I definitely want to be careful. I also decided to stop having any kind of caffinated drink, only water and juice, which is all super good for not only me but also for the baby. Its so crazy to think about how much closer we are getting to finally meeting our sweet little one!
(31 weeks)
John has been so amazing throughout this whole pregnancy. He makes me laugh when I need to and listens to me even when I don't make sense. He is so excited to meet his baby and he loves to feel all the kicks and movement. He is so in love already and I'm already melting, its going to be so crazy once the baby is actually here. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring husband.
1 comment:
Congrats on 31 weeks! That is SO exciting!! For sure in the home stretch, now :)
Post a Comment