Friday, January 27, 2012

33 Weeks!


Baby's size? Baby is a little over 4 pounds and around 17 inches long! According to babycenter.com

Maternity clothes: I am definitely wearing maternity clothes. I can still fit into large normal shirts, but my pants are always maternity. The picture above I'm wearing a normal sweatshirt and plan on being in it alot, its so comfy!

Stretch marks: Still none! yay!!

Sleep: I have on and off nights, but mostly good nights of full sleep!

Total weight gain: 29 pounds. More than I would want, but not bad. I'm still ok with it.

Best moment this week: Finishing the baby's room and having our baby shower a few days ago!

Food cravings: No real cravings. Ive actually been eating less lately than normal.

Belly Button in or out: Out.

Gender: Unknown, only 46 days left until we know!!

What I miss: The ability to move freely. Getting up and down is not so easy now a days.

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my little one in a little over month!

Emotions: They are doing all right. Super tired again lately but not too emotional! haha

No comments: