I'm having a hard time downloading all the pictures at once, so Ill post a few at a time...
I LOVE the way the baby's room turned out! It is exactly what I wanted. It is so colorful and fun and put together with so much love!
Lets begin...
This is your view as you walk into the room.
Dresser: free, got from Johns job
Alphabet sign: Target, first thing we bought for the room
Dresser: free, got from Johns job
Alphabet sign: Target, first thing we bought for the room
curtain (window and closet): Made by Grandma Tilley
Rocker: Used to be Johns grandparents
Little ones crib, on the left as you come in the room
Tree and Verse: Painted on by my dear friend Brittany
Tree and Verse: Painted on by my dear friend Brittany
Baby Bedding: Made by Grandma Tilley
Crib: Dream on me, bought off Amazon
Crib: Dream on me, bought off Amazon
Close up of the adorable crib. John's mom did an aaamzing job at all the bedding, literally everything you see, she made!
Little one already has so many adorable stuffed animals to snuggle with!
The only thing I kinda made. haha. My mother-in-law helped me through it but I put it all together. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment