Happy Valentines Day!
Today is a day to celebrate and spoil your loved one. Even though my husband and I don't usually do a lot on this day it is still fun to look back and remember all the reasons why I love him so much. He is an amazing man who loves the Lord, loves his family and of course loves me! :)
I am constantly amazed and blessed by him. I am honored to be his wife and am so proud of him. I cant wait to see him with his baby as I know he is going to be an amazing dad! He is gentle, caring, loving, funny and so dang sexy! :)
I love you babe! I wouldn't trade this life for anything!! xoxox
Our Honeymoon March 2008.
The day we got engaged! September 2007.
Spending the day in Morro Bay with family.
Enjoying the beautiful mountains we live in!
One of the first pictures we ever took together, after a long day of work. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment