
Tammi took this picture of John and I on Christmas morning and I absolutely love it! I'm so blessed to have this man and his family in my life. I thought I was in love when I first started dating him 4 years ago, and Ive come to realize that the love I had for him then is nothing compared to the love I have for him now. And every time I think about that love growing I cant help but smile. I couldn't imagine experiencing this life with anyone else.
The Tilley family is a great blessing to me as well. I always wonder how I got so lucky to get in-laws that I adore and that love me back just like their own. I'm usually introduced as their daughter and they have no idea how wonderful that makes me feel. I feel bad for all the people that have a hard time with in-laws. I cant say I understand. :)
the point is this...
I'm blessed
I'm loved
I'm happy
and I couldn't ask for anything more! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment