One of the first things we did was have our own little Christmas together. Yay for presents! :)
The first evening we were there we got dressed up and went to the melodrama. Probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen! Loved it!
Three very sassy best friends. :)
I love when I can have some Erin "Nani" time. She's a special friend!
One afternoon we decided we didn't want to go out since it was non stop raining. So instead we stayed in and made and decorated Christmas cookies! My first time ever doing it. :)
I love these cute little bakers!
One of the main reasons we got together was because Danae is leaving for Australia this month. So Erin and I are sad, and of course Nae is so excited (Don't worry, we are excited for her too).
Decorating our awesome Christmas cookies! :)
We ended up making a ton of sugar cookies as well as a ton of chocolate chip cookies AND fudge. Were were real Susie homemakers that day! :)It was an amazing, fun, and such a relaxing trip and I am so so so glad we were able to do it! :) Now it will be another whole year before we can do it again. :(
2 comments:
I absolutely love this! And You! So very much!
Erin! :) I loved seeing a comment from you! I love you! SO much! :)
Post a Comment