Sunday, January 16, 2011

love love love

This last weekend my niece McKenzie was at Hume for winter camp. I was able to spend some time with her on Friday night going to chapel with her and again on Sunday watching broom hockey and ice skating. I had such a fun time and I'm so glad I was able to spend time with her. I miss her terribly! And I cant believe how quickly she is growing up!

We went Ice Skating and this is us trying not to fall while we take a picture! :)
McKenzie and her friend Leilani ice skating. :) such cuties!
we also went down the tube run on Sunday. The girls waiting in line.
I had such a good time with these two girls. So glad I was off and able to hang out for a little bit.
I just love this precious person!!! :)

No comments: