This picture was just a few days ago when my brother, Chris, his wife, Cheryl and their daughter, Selah (above), came for a visit. We took this picture right before they left on Saturday and I cant help but think "that's gonna be us for real one day". A family of our own. A little life, that we get to take care of and raise and teach and love on. I know even if John and I were to get pregnant tomorrow that this age, like Selah, wouldn't be for a while but I sometimes day dream about that day when we have our own little ones running around. I know John is going to be such a wonderful daddy! All our nieces just LOVE him and are drawn to him instantly. They climb all over him and tease with him and love on him and he adores every single one of those girls. Seeing him with them only makes me what our own kids even more. But don't worry, this isn't a post to tell everyone we are pregnant! This is simply a post because this is what was on my mind today. :) I love my family and I cant wait to make it bigger one day! :)Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Family...one day
This picture was just a few days ago when my brother, Chris, his wife, Cheryl and their daughter, Selah (above), came for a visit. We took this picture right before they left on Saturday and I cant help but think "that's gonna be us for real one day". A family of our own. A little life, that we get to take care of and raise and teach and love on. I know even if John and I were to get pregnant tomorrow that this age, like Selah, wouldn't be for a while but I sometimes day dream about that day when we have our own little ones running around. I know John is going to be such a wonderful daddy! All our nieces just LOVE him and are drawn to him instantly. They climb all over him and tease with him and love on him and he adores every single one of those girls. Seeing him with them only makes me what our own kids even more. But don't worry, this isn't a post to tell everyone we are pregnant! This is simply a post because this is what was on my mind today. :) I love my family and I cant wait to make it bigger one day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment