Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Life

I thought I should post an update since its been a little while since I have done anything on here. Life has been good lately. John and I just came back from our 2 week vacation. We visited my parents and sister in Tennessee for 4 days and then spent another 5 days with John's brother and his family in North Carolina. It was a really great trip and so refreshing and relaxing for John and myself.

We really love our mountains! :)


The Picture above is our new wonderful cabin covered in snow! And that was just the first day it snowed. Since then we have gotten a ton more snow and we are even more covered! It sure is beautiful though! :) We are really enjoying our new house and we love being able to spend the holidays in it. Its very cozy!
So there is a little update. Hopefully Ill get better at this one day and post new posts about our vacation and Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating! :)

No comments: