We are officially in our new house!
Its beautiful.
Its large.
Its spacious.
Its simply wonderful.
Slowly but surely our house is coming together. Everything is put somewhere only to be moved a few minutes later. Trying to figure out where and how I like everything. Its weird. I go to grab for this and its over there, I go to get that and its where I thought this was. Its crazy! Taking the beds upstairs was a real big pain, but thankfully, with a lot of prayer, they are both up there and they both look great! This weekends plan is so open up the decorative boxes and start really personalising the house. That kinda of stuff gets me excited! Direct TV got put in yesterday and so did the phone and Internet, so now I don't feel so out of the loop. The shed is for sure Johns man cave, which he is loving and we hope to have our fist BBQ in November (unless it snows). The house is perfect for us. The two rooms make is so nice for guests and the open living room and large kitchen feel so welcoming.
We are in love with our cute little cabin. (pictures will come soon!)
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment