We should be moving really soon, so today John and I got some boxes and buckets and started put all our stuff into them! Our house is a little messy and a little empty now but we are so excited to get this process going!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
We Started...
PACKING!!!
We should be moving really soon, so today John and I got some boxes and buckets and started put all our stuff into them! Our house is a little messy and a little empty now but we are so excited to get this process going!
We started going though our cuboards and we found ALL these plastic bags under our sick. I never realized just how many we had!
We should be moving really soon, so today John and I got some boxes and buckets and started put all our stuff into them! Our house is a little messy and a little empty now but we are so excited to get this process going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment