Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trying this again

IM BACK!!!



So I think I'm going to give this blog thing another try! I was doing pretty good and then I just stopped, I'm not very good at it!


Well, life has been going really good for John and I. Recently I got a new job. I am now the program administrative coordinator. Which means I work in an office with a bunch a guys and do whatever they want me to do. :) but really, I love it and I'm really enjoying getting to know the guys and learn this new job! Another awesome thing for John and I is that we got a bigger place here at Hume! We have been in our little one bedroom trailer for a little over 2 1/2 years and in a few weeks we get to move into a 2 bedroom 2 story cabin in the Hume Lake subdivision! It even has a fireplace! :) and a wrap around deck and a shed and everything we wanted! I'm very excited to move it and get everything set up. Once that's done everyone should come visit us! :) Other than those few things everything is the same and going really well.

No comments: