Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Our First Home
So since John and I will be moving soon, I figured I would post pictures of our first home, our trailer! :)
This is our family wall. You have the Tilley's on the left and the Patterson's on the Right with John and I on our wedding day below the two families.
Above is our little bathroom. Its got nice counter space for me and I have my little touches like the pictures and the poem.
Things have changed since i have taken this picture. But still, this is our little picture noock. It has pictures from us dating to our wedding day. As well as pictures of some very special friends!
Here is a close up of the sink area. I added some cute pictures on the window seal as well as my favorite sign that says "happiness is being married to your best friend!"
This is our little kitchen! With our goldfish that we cant quite find the perfect place for. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment