Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas at the Tilley's

Christmas has arrived at the Tilley's House!

Our perfect sized Christmas Tree. It fit perfect right in front of the stairs by the kitchen!
The full few of what you see when you walk into our house. Its wonderful!
I love putting the garland on top of our cupboards and I think it looks great!
I think the fireplace is one of the best things about the house, but with it decorated for Christmas with our stocking hanging it just makes it that much more perfect and wonderful! :)
We love our new home and we love being able to spend the Holidays there enjoying the fireplace while watching the snow fall outside! We haven't had any real big problems being in the new house and figuring out the new way of winter. :) There is definitely a lot of snow and it falls off the roof very quickly but Ive got an amazing husband to shovel and we are making it through pretty well. Its also nice living on the same street as the plow drivers! Our road is staying nice and clean to drive on! Thank you maintenance!
So life is good, our house is good, our love is great and we are alive! I really cant complain about anything! :)



No comments: