I cant believe 2010 is just 2 days away from being over. Every year starts out feeling like it will last forever and then once you get to this point, you feel like it went by too fast. Looking back there were a lot of good things that happened. This is a post to remember them...
January: Lorelei officially became a Tilley! We spent a few days in the LA area and enjoyed some family time at Disneyland while we celebrated Lorelei's adoption! :)
February: This isn't exactly happy, but it happened and it is now a memory. Chris left for Oklahoma for boot camp.
March: John and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! :)
April: The whole Tilley Family made a trip to Oklahoma for Chris' boot camp graduation! We spent about 5 days there enjoying the family time!
May: Supercross!! This has become a fun tradition for John and myself. It is something we look forward to every year and you better believe we will be there again in 2011!
June - August: Summer. Our lives were crazy and fun and we enjoyed the nice hot days! We had visitors throughout these months and Chris was able to come home for about 3 weeks. But sadly at the end of that time, Jenn, Chris and the girls moved to North Carolina.
September: I got a new job! I became full time once again and I was now the program administrative assistant!
October: To start this month I was able to go on my first work related trip to San Diego. It was so much fun and it was a nice way to start my new job! Then we were finally able move into our new house. An adorable 2 bedroom 2 bathroom cabin in the woods! We love it and we have so much more room now!
November: Vacation time! John and I spent 2 weeks visiting my parents and sister in Tennessee and John's brother and his family in North Carolina. We had such a good time seeing everyone and being able to relax! We were sad we had to leave them all. But once we got home it was nice to have my brother, Chris, and his family come visit for about a week!
December: SNOW! its all come and its filled this place with white! Its gorgeous! During this month I was also able to go to San Luis and have a girls weekend with two of my best friends! We dressed up and went out, we cuddled and watched movies, we stayed ina make cookies. We enjoyed our time and loved it all!
2010 was a great year and as it ends I cant help but get excited for what 2011 holds! :)
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment