Friday, May 13, 2011

Update

First of all, Blogger has been dumb lately and I haven't been able to post for the last 3 days.


Oh well.



This weekend I am working the Mother/Daughter Retreat. I'm excited to be a prat of this weekend and do things Ive never been able to do before. I will be in charge of a recreation time tomorrow and to be honest I'm a little nervous. I'm usually the person behind the scenes...not the one in charge and on "stage". I'm praying it goes really well!


This last week I was able to have a really great and uplifting conversation with my friend Sheri. She and her husband come to Hume to speak and help host our youth pastors retreat. They are an amazing couple together and amazing people separately. They love the Lord so much and you can see it in everything they do. I was so blessed to be able to be open with her and hear her thoughts. I am so thankful that God puts those people in my life.


John went down the hill tonight to take our friend David to his supercross race. I'm a little bummed I couldn't go since I love going to those races but I'm sure they had some really good guy time. I cant wait to hear how it all went. Hopefully he will be home in the next hour or so.



Sorry this post was so random. Just thought Id share my thoughts and updates on life.


No comments: