TRUST. PATIENCE. UNDERSTANDING. PEACE.
Those are some tough words. Trusting in God to give me patience and understanding to know He is in control and will give me peace about our future.
That's whats going on in my life right now.
I'm one of those people that hate unknowns, if I could have the answers to everything I would be so content. But God doesn't call us to be content, He calls us to trust in Him and be comforted knowing He is in control, not me. Its hard to see things going on around me and wonder will that ever be me? I find myself asking God daily, why isn't that me? When will it be my turn? How will it happen? Will it even ever happen? So many questions, so many of those unanswered and everyday I have to trust in God, and have patience for His timing. I need to understand my life is not my own and I need to have peace with what God has for us or what he might not have for us.
All that is much easier to type or say that actually do. It takes a lot of prayer. I find myself struggling with wanting things that others might have or might be going through.
Don't get me wrong...
I LOVE MY LIFE!
I have the most amazing husband. I live in the most beautiful place on earth. And my job was written for me!
I just sometimes wish I knew what was coming next and its hard to not know and to be patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment