.....IS AMAZING!!!
Since tomorrow is Mother's Day I thought I would dedicate a post to my beautiful, amazing mother! I'm blessed to have my mom in my life. Sure, sometimes she was a little over protective and maybe a little possessive, but everything she did was out of love and care for me.
I love our relationship and what has now become a friendship! I know that I can call her whenever or talk to her about whatever and she will be there for me.
She was always involved in as much stuff as she could be. She was with me in Choir and youth group at church. She went to every volleyball game and watched me cheer at every basketball game. She spoiled me when I was younger, and maybe does it a little now that I'm older too. She never came home without a little gift and always made sure she showered us in hugs and kisses. She prays for me everyday and she loves me unconditionally. She has a sweet heart towards everyone and is passionate about almost everything. She is in love with her puppies, and Ill admit, that used to make me jealous. She gives and gives and gives some more, no matter who you are. I respect her more than anyone and I hope my kids will think the same of me as we all do of her!
My mom is simply amazing and I am beyond thankful for her!


No comments:
Post a Comment