Tuesday, July 28, 2009

twenty-one first

Well, Im gonna be 21 soon. Sounds and feels kinda weird. But im so excited to be another year older (even if I dont look another year older)! My birthday lands on a friday this week, which mean I will be spending my special day in the gift shop. So my wonderful husband planned a "weekend" trip to fresno a few days early! He planned everything out and even got my days off switched without me knowing. It was a wonderful surprise! We stayed a very nice hotel that I would recomend to everyone! (homewood suites hilton) We spent monday afternoon at the Chaffee Zoo watching all the adorable animals! That was alot of fun and I cant remember the last time I was at the zoo! We also enjoyed the evening relaxing by the pool. It was such a relaxing day and we were in no hurry which was sooo nice! Tuesday was spent doing our normal things like grocery shopping and running errands. We made it home before dark and enough time to realx at home before tomorrow when we both go back to work! Overall is was an amazing trip and a very relaxful time! Im so thankful for my precious husband who thinks of these wonderful things to do for me! Pictures to come later.....

No comments: