

Ive got some pretty amazing friends and one of them is Erin or as I call her, Nani. We met summer of 2006 because we were forced to work together. haha. But rest assured we were not forced to be friends, this wonderful friendship came very naturally. Lately we havent been in touch as much and I had begun to feel very distant from her. She came to hume for a few days and one of those days we were able to just hang out on the water and spend some one on one time together and fully enjoy this beautiful friendship we have. It was a great gift and im so very thankful for her and her amazing love. She is such a genuine, wonderful, sweet person. And I know no matter what she will always be there for me and always have my back. I didnt grow up with great friends, but im ok with that. Ive got some pretty amazing ones now that I couldnt be more thankful for!!
Thank you Nani for being that dependable, loving and never changing friend in my life. You are a one of the kind woman that I fill very blessed to know. I love you my dear dear friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment