I really feel like complaining about work, but I know I shouldnt. So instead im going to list off some things I love, or things im excited for! :) Im gonna think positively!
1. I have a wonderful husband who loves me very much! :) He warms my heart!
2. We are getting a little vaca away from Hume.
3. We get to see some of my family this week.
4. I will get to spend some time with one of my very best friends.
5. I really love the way my bangs turned out.
6. The sun is out and the snow is finally melting.
7. My flip flops are finally coming out of the closet!
8. I get to spoil some of my nieces this week.
9. Jesus is my Savior!
10. I got a new bathing suit last week.
11. Jannett is coming in just about 2 months.
12. My brother and his family are moving back to the states which means ill get to see them more!
13. Shopping!
14. Im almost done with the book series ive been reading.
15. Summer is just around the corner!
God has really blessed me! :)
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment