I decided I needed to post a new blog about life. Just a little update!
Recently, as in last week, my job kinda changed. Im full time here at Hume but there arent enough hours in the gift shop to keep me busy. So my boss came up with a plan to help me out. I now work mondays and thursdays in the front office and friday, saturday and sunday in the gift shop! I really love this new schedule! Not only do I get to learn something new but I will also keep busy on the weekends! I still get to see the conferees while they are here but I also get to do some paperwork and answers questions all day! :) I love it! As far I know this is the plan until something changes! So even through summer! Which also means I get to work with Tiff Griff again! That hasnt happend in 3 years! :) Im excited!
Hume is having their yearly staff retreat in one week! John and I are both really excited to get away and go to SLO! We have always had such a great time on staff retreat so we expect the same this time! Im excited to hang out with his parents and just relax together! :) John also gets to take his dirt bike and ride the dunes before and after staff retreat! Im just gonna pray he doesnt hurt himself while I take some pictures of him. But I know he will have a good time! Another exciting thing during that week is we will also be able to see my parents! Its been awhile since we've been able to see them. So we are both excited. Ill be with more than half my family. So awesome!
As far as everything else in life, its all normal! We still live in a tiny little trailor and we still work at Hume. :) We still love eachother and love being married! So in general, life is GOOD!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment