Monday, March 9, 2009

One very happy Year together!


John and I just got home from our one year anniversary trip! We went to Monterey Bay for the weekend and we had so much fun! There is sooo much to tell and soo many pictures im gonna have to split them up between days!

But first I just want everyone to know just how lucky I am! Ive been blessed with an amazing, loving, tender, wonderful man who does nothing but love, support and care for me. Little ole me!? Yes! He has truely blessed my life with love and laughter! I could not think of a better man for me! I thank God daily! This past year has taught me so much. I strive everyday to be a better wife than I was yesterday and John never lets a day go by without letting me know that I am doing just that. I love my husband so much and Im sooo happy to be his wife!!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I cant wait to hear about the rest of your trip! As for the baby names I had thought our names were differant... apperantly not:-p heehee oh well