Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Dunes and Staff Retreat

Before staff retreat started John and I along with Jen, Chris, Jade and Meranda went to the dunes. The guys had their bikes and us girls enjoyed the sun! (in which I ended up getting super burned!) We all had a really great time. It was too cold or too windy!

John and I before he headed out to the dunes. I was nervous! :)
Bye John, have fun!
Jade was adorable playing in the sand all day!
Meranda in her adorable little hat!
Us at the end of the day.

On our free day at Staff Retreat we went to the Pismo outlets for some shopping! It was the whole family, which was really nice. I kinda forgot to take pictures so here is one of us at one of the stores! :)





On our free evening we went to Tahoe Joes with mom and dad. That was really enjoyable. Specially with them leaving for 2 weeks the next day!


Mom and I leaving Tahoe Joes. :)

No comments: