Sunday, December 9, 2012

9 months old!

Oh my, Trey is 9 months old! It seriously goes by so fast!
 
Its so fun to watch him grow and learn and do new things everyday! He is such a little chatter box and I love just sitting and listening to him talk! He is quite the mommas boy too and I have to say I kinda love it! He loves his daddy a lot though too! Those two have so much fun together and it warms my heart to see them play together!
 
Here are some highlights from the last month....
 
 Trey got his second cold.
 
Along with his cold came 4 top teeth, all within days of eachother. It was a long week!
 
Trey learned how to feed himself finger foods, its the cutest!
 
We celebrated Trey's first Thanksgiving!
 
Trey met his great-grandma Tilley.
 
He got his first high chair and it makes meal times so much easier!
 
He also got a new convertible car seat! He is outgrowing everything!

 On Nov. 22nd he said Mama while crawling towards me.
 
We decorated the house for Christmas!
 
We took a quick trip to riverside with Daddy and Trey stayed in his first hotel room.
 
We took family pictures for our Christmas Card.
 
Whenever we say yay he lifts his arms up high!
 
Uncle Chris, Aunt Cheryl and Selah came for a visit.
 
He started waving HI!
 
He moved up to size 3 diapers.
 
He still wakes up once at night.


As this month comes to end I am so thankful and so excited for the upcoming month celebrating Trey's first Christmas! Its a whole new meaning and experience when you have your own kids.
 
I just cant believe we are that much closer to having a one year old!!

No comments: