Saturday, November 10, 2012

8 months!

My baby boy is 8 months old! How did that happen!? :)
 
This past month with Trey has been a pretty laid back one but yet it has been so fun! He is such a character! He is always smiley and happy and he has such a sweet and loving heart. I love watching him grow and learn and do things that make him so proud of himself. He is such a sweet little boy that seriously gets better everyday!
 
Here are some highlights from the last month...
 
 Our friend from summer, Allie, came for a weekend visit!
 
Trey met one of my really good friends Susee!

 He started giving us kisses! Big, open mouth kisses. The best!
 
He loves giving high fives!
 
We started working on clapping and he is becoming pretty good at it. He doesn't really make noise yet but he has the method down and knows when to clap! Its the cutest thing!

 He decided to become fearless and climb on the fireplace step and all up and down the stairs! I think he is trying to give me a heart attack!
 
He still wears size 2 diapers, but I think we are just about done in that size and moving up!
 
He eats 3 meals a day plus some nursing times. He is definitely a growing boy!
 
He still wakes up once in the middle of the night.

I love looking back and remembering all the fun things from the last month. He brings me so much joy and I hope others can see that. I'm so proud of my little man!! :)

No comments: