Gosh this boy melts my heart.
Six months have gone by with Trey and I cant imagine life without him. Even at 6 in the morning when Id rather be sleeping, he gives me that big smile and somehow I'm suddenly ok with being awake that early. He brings so much more meaning and purpose to life. He gives me reasons to go on everyday. I love watching him learn and grow. I love how he gets so excited when he sees a toy he wants and then army crawls right over to it laughing with excitement. He finds joy is the smallest things and shows me how much fun life can be. I love when he does something that makes him proud. Or how he looks at the door waiting for John or I to come get him after his nap. I love that he knows we will always be there for him. I love his big laugh that comes when you don't expect it and keeps you smiling even after he is done. I love how much he loves his daddy and will spend hours laughing and playing with him. I so in love with my little family and feel so blessed and honored that God chose to give me this life.
I cant get over the fact that in only 6 short months Trey will be one! Ahh! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment