Tuesday, September 25, 2012

mixed emotions

Whenever I see someone that doesn't live at Hume or that I haven't seen in a long time I usually hear something about all the pictures I take of Trey. Its something like, "I love all the pictures you post!" or "I enjoy seeing all of Treys pictures!" and in response I usually say "Oh good, I'm glad you like them!" But then there are some people that feel the need to make me feel bad about the amount of pictures I take, telling me "Man, you post so many pictures" or "all I see on my page is pictures of Trey" and in response to them I usually say "Yep." I'm sorry, but why do you feel the need to make it a negative thing that I enjoy taking pictures of my son and I also enjoy sharing those pictures? Its not a bad thing. If you find it a bad thing or annoying then you don't need to follow me on instagram or be my friend on facebook. I promise, it wont hurt my feelings.

My life is my son. Everyday I wake up (usually earlier than Id like) with Trey and spend the day doing things like playing with toys, cleaning his clothes, going on walks and anything else that we want to do. So what else am I going to take pictures of? My shoes? No thank you. Id rather capture all of the adorable faces and fun things my baby boy does.

I'm sorry if you feel like I post too many pictures or take up all your news feed, but I don't need to hear about it. I would much rather hear from those that enjoy my sweet boy just as much as I do.

2 comments:

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

That's awful! I love following along with you and seeing everything you post! You love your son, of course your going to take billions of pictures and post them! I'm the same way and you'll never regret taking so many pictures of him as he grows. I post pictures, and quotes, and memories because we have family out of town and Facebook or Instagram is the easiest way to share with all of those people. I'm sure you have family out of town too and I'm sure they adore seeing so much of him and glad they have the opportunity to watch him grow as well. Don't let a few rude people discourage you...

Whitney

Emma said...

thats just silly! Post away! I LOVE seeing them all :-)