Tomorrow marks 18 weeks pregnant! I cant believe 18 weeks have already gone by, I'm so close to being halfway done and that just blows my mind.
As far as the pregnancy goes, things are wonderful! I'm feeling really great, just getting super tired throughout the day. My new bedtime is usually 9pm. Last week I started feeling the baby move. That has to be the most incredible feeling ever! It boggles my mind to think that this feeling is only going to get stronger and visible as the baby grows! Our little one is very much the active little baby, I love it! Baby is moving around right now as I type this. I usually feel baby the most in the afternoon and evening, I guess baby likes its sleep in the morning! I totally understand! :) We have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday the 14th, I'm so excited to see little Tilley! Just have to make sure they don't slip and tell us what we are having, we are keeping this one a surprise!
2 comments:
Aaaaaahhhhhh!! So exciting! I'm so happy to hear about you and your new baby!! Eeee! God is good indeed! :)
i thought about keeping what we were having a surprise... i just couldn't do it!!! maybe next time. ;) that baby will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment