We are halfway there!

Baby's size? 6.5 inches long and weighs approximately 10.5 ounces. That's according to babycenter.com
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans and most of my pre-pregnancy shirts, but I do have a few maternity shirts given to me by my wonderful sister-in-law. I do feel like maternity clothes will be happening though in the near future!
Stretch marks: Nope. Making sure to lotion up a lot!
Sleep: Not too much of a problem.
Total weight gain: Only 10 pounds, I'm kinda proud of that!
Best moment this week: Hearing our sweet ones heartbeat this morning!
Movement: Yes! Tons of kicking and rumbling around.
Food cravings: None. I just love food. period.
Belly Button in or out: Almost out!
Gender: Don't know yet...we'll find out in about 20 more weeks!
What I miss: Nothing, I am really enjoying being pregnant!
What I'm looking forward to: Holding our sweet baby in 20 weeks!
Milestones: Being halfway there!
Emotions: Very happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment