Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Craziness

Summer has been so crazy, so busy and is going by so fast!


John and I are enjoying having McKenzie here. Its been just about a month since she got here and we have just about a month left to go. Everyone loves her, she has made so many friends and she excels in her job (like I knew she would). She is learning so much and being responsible and understanding what it is like to become an adult. I love being able to see her grow and change as the weeks pass.


In the past month we have also celebrated our sweet niece Addison officially becoming a Tilley! We are so happy that we were able to be with her and the family on her special day. We got to see the Judge declare her a Tilley and spend the afternoon having fun at the Zoo. It was an awesome time and a memory I know I will always have!


Another thing keeping me busy is my side "job". I have 3 cabins that I clean throughout the summer. Usually I spend one of my two days off cleaning one or two of the cabins. This weekend Ill be cleaning on both my days off and it will be all 3 cabins. I cant complain though, its bringing in some extra money! That's always a nice thing!


The remaining months of summer don't seem too busy right now, but I'm sure they will start to fill up and before I know it we will be getting ready for Country Fair.


So I guess that's a pretty brief update on life. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. :)

No comments: